Intertechne Consultores S/A has been increasingly committed to the Privacy of people on the internet, and especially the privacy of the users (“User” or “You”) of the website. For this reason, Intertechne constantly seeks to comply with the laws in force in the country on this subject, so that it is adapting to Law No. 13.709/2018 (“LGPD”).
Thus, the treatment of personnel will take place: (i) in a legal, loyal and transparent manner, (ii) for specific and legitimate specific purposes and (iii) in an appropriate manner and limited to what is necessary in relation to these purposes. In addition, we will keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date, preserving it in a way that allows it to be identified internally and only for the time necessary to fulfill the treatment objectives.
It is essential that the Users of this website and all those who pass through the Intertechne environments do so with peace of mind and know that their privacy is one of our concerns. For this purpose, we provide this document that informs you about how we treat your personal data.
1. ABOUT US
Intertechne is a company with consolidated performance in consultancy, engineering projects and construction management on several work fronts. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions for all stages and disciplines of engineering projects in which we engage, working in a committed way with the performance of our customers.
For the exercise of your rights or any necessary communication with us, you can contact us by the following email:
Data Foreman (DPO)
Francisco Cesar Malmegrin Elias
2. DATA PROVIDED TO INTERTECHNE
Intertechne will collect and process the data provided by the User through its website or through sharing by third parties, configuring them as registration and professional data, such as, but not limited to:
- ID Card
- CPF (Individual Taxpayer Number)
- Marital Status
- Intended Position
- Professional Background
3. DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY BY INTERTECHNE
The personal data previously mentioned are provided directly by You. However, there are others that we can collect automatically when You use our website or visit us in person, such as, but not limited to:
- The IP address;
- Data from mobile devices from which You accessed our digital platforms and other information such as the type and version of the browser used;
- Session IDs;
- Image collection by security cameras and biometrics.
4. DATA COLLECTION MANAGEMENT, STORAGE SERVICES AND COOKIES
As mentioned above, when browsing our website, data and usage information may be collected automatically. In order for You to be aware of our storage services and cookies, different types of data collection, storage services and cookies will be described when accessing and using our website.
- Information about the device’s IP address: Information is automatically collected about the system or device used to access our website.
- Accessing the site through a mobile device, information about the device, geographic location and information of the browser used is collected.
- Session Cookie: Temporary, to use the service, which are deleted when closing the browser.
- Persistent cookies: They remain on the device/computer even when the browser is closed. It can be manually deleted by You, or for the period that this small file is valid on your computer.
- Security cookies: Used to verify security controls and access checks.
On our website, third-party cookies may also be active in order to collect information about You, such as your consumption preferences, your location, etc. all in order to carry out market analysis and direct you to selected marketing.
If you prefer, You can browse anonymously and manage cookies, just change your browser settings. However, for the proper functioning of our platform, we inform you that some cookies are essential.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your data for specific and legitimate purposes, which may be:
- Execution of a contract and to provide the necessary assistance for the purpose for which You provided us with the information;
- Forward and respond to support requests while using our services;
- Expand our marketing offers and advertise services that may be of interest to you;
- Improve and upgrade our services and your experience with us;
- Comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject; and
- Exercise Intertechne’s defense in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings.
Please note that we may also treat your personal data for our legitimate interest, paying attention to the limits of your expectations and your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those for which the data was originally intended on the website, as well as for the already mentioned marketing actions of Intertechne, always for the provision of services that are of interest to you.
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION TIME
We will not store your personal data for longer than is permitted by applicable data protection laws or for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected. As a rule, we will delete your personal data after 5 (five) years and behavioral data after 6 (six) months, unless we have applicable legal reasons for the retention.
After the completion of these periods, we will delete your personal data. In addition, we will erase your data in cases where one of the following applies:
- when You withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- when You object to the treatment and there are no prevailing legal grounds for the treatment;
- when your Personal Data is processed illegally; and
- when necessary to comply with legal obligations.
It is important to note that the data collected and the activity records will be stored in full in a safe and controlled environment, considering that Intertechne strives for the total security of your privacy.
7. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data provided by the User, as well as automatically collected on the Intertechne website, may be shared with other companies that are part of its economic group. We may also share your personal data in the following situations:
- With partner companies, service providers and suppliers for the development of activities aimed at serving them, including the carrying out of advertising campaigns;
- With governmental entities or other third parties, for the protection of Intertechne’s interests, in any type of conflict, including lawsuits and administrative proceedings;
- To comply with a court order or at the request of administrative authorities that have legal competence for your request.
It is important that You know that we do our utmost so that your personal data does not need to be shared beyond the strict need. We commit to update this Policy whenever we notice that we need to include or exclude any sharing activity.
8. HOLDER’S RIGHTS
You, as the holder of personal data, have the following rights:
(i) confirmation of the existence of treatment;
(ii) access to data;
(iii) correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
(iv) anonymizing, blocking or deleting unnecessary and excessive data, if applicable;
(v) data portability;
(vi) elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in the cases provided for in the LGPD;
(vii) information from public and private entities with which the controller shared data use;
(viii) information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of the refusal and
(ix) revocation of consent, if applicable.
When applicable, You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Agency.
9. INFORMATION SECURITY AND MANAGEMENT
Personal Data collected in all processes of use and registration of our system, whether on the internet or in physical relationships, will be stored in a safe and controlled environment.
Thus, it is noteworthy that Intertechne prioritizes the total safety of users from the moment of collection, treatment to the storage of this data.
Therefore, we seek to prevent incidents from occurring on the information and Personal Data collected by Intertechne, and that may compromise the reliability of the information assets that have been safeguarded by the company, including unauthorized access, destruction of voluntary or accidental information, loss, alteration, unauthorized sharing or any form of improper or unlawful treatment.
10. COURT OF JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
We reserve the right to amend this policy in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to data protection. Any changes to the terms of this policy will be posted on this page. If we make substantial changes to how we treat your personal data, we will notify you in the quickest and most effective way.